My weigh in this morning had me at 169 pounds and 15.9% body fat. Ouch!
I jogged about two miles outside today. It was snowing a little bit but it was still good to get outside and get some exercise. My daughter had basketball practice nearby so I jogged over there, watched her for a little bit and then jogged back.
I have just started to get out and exercise again since my back got hurt so I am really out of shape.
According to my heart rate monitor I ran for 23.25 minutes at an average heart rate of 160 bpm.
I consumed 1500 calories and burned approximately 1700 with a deficit of about 1200 calories. My goal is to be down to 152 pounds by April 16th.
Tonight I planned out what I will eat tomorrow. I will need to go to the store to pick up some items I don't have. I am going to make enchiladas for the first time so I will post how that goes.
Follow me on my journey.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment