Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Soccer

We had our mens indoor soccer game tonight. I like to play indoor soccer because it is good interval training. Most of the time I am jogging and then have sudden bursts of speed when I am going for a ball. Besides that it is a lot of fun. I took my camera and forgot to record video, but maybe tomorrow night I will do it. There is that commercial on t.v. right now talking about exercise which shows people participating in different sports and exercise routines. The summary is that we just have to find something we love to do and get out there and do it. Even though I enjoy running, I wouldn't want to do it every day. Two to three times a week is plenty for me. I like to play soccer, go hiking or mountain biking. I think it is good to mix it up. What activities do you like to do?

No comments: