Thursday, April 3, 2008

Soccer

Tonight we played coed indoor soccer. It is fun because it is something I can do with my wife. Our team is made up of 4 couples and one single so it is a lot of fun to get together and play. I had my camera there and totally forgot to film again. It is amazing how strong routines and habits are. I even asked my wife to not let me forget to film and we both forgot. As I mentioned in the post yesterday I like the interval training that indoor soccer provides. I ran really hard for a minute or two and came off barely able to breathe. One of our teammates thought I was sick and was going to throw up. I just push myself right up to that point sometimes. Tomorrow I plan on doing another running session. Get out there and do something active.

2 comments:

The Rumsey Crew said...

Your wife sounds amazing.

The Rumsey Crew said...

Your wife sounds amazing.